Human Resources Trainee
HCT: A Melting Pot with 20 different nationalities on 5 Continents!
HCT is the international trading arm of the HeidelbergCement Group, handling the overseas trade of dry-bulk products. For our office in Istanbul, we are looking for a talented individual as
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent study from a reputable university (preferably with a focus on Human Resources, Human capital, and Organizational Leadership)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, good Excel skills (ability to create pivot tables and use formulas to manage data)
- Good communicator, dynamic, goal-oriented, highly flexible, and able to take initiative
- Able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment with strong prioritization skills
- A hardworking team player with the ability and enthusiasm to work long and flexible hours with corporate professionalism
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail (with a willingness to get into detail and understand how it fits into the broader picture)
- Ability to analyze large amounts of complex information and communicate findings clearly and effectively
- Analytical aptitude, critical thinking, and strong perceptive skills
- Experience of working on global projects / in a global team is preferable
- Quick learner who is good with IT systems and can use existing solutions as well as problem-solving to improve processes and operations
- Understanding of core HR transactional processes (experience in a global corporate environment supporting wide scope of HR processes preferable)
- Participating in projects, documenting, and delivering changes whilst always ensuring data integrity and best practice is followed within the team
- Maintaining, managing, and enhancing HR policies, guides, and procedures
- Supporting full hire to retire processes, including standardization and digitalization.
- Providing support on year-end HR processes, engagement surveys, reporting, data collection
- Supporting additional continuous improvement activities or any other duties as required
- Creating and/or updating training and communication materials and managing and maintaining documentation.
- Continuously initiate, develop, and make improvements to the Department’s workflow and Standard Operational Process
- Making reports based on HR Data analysis
- Generate various HR reports & Statistics
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.