HCT is the international trading arm of the HeidelbergCement Group, handling the overseas trade of dry-bulk products. For our office in Miami, we are looking for a highly talented individual as a Trade Manager.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, economics, international trade, foreign trade, sales, or a related field.
- Min 3 years of experience in Trading, ideally cement trading
- Other experience in dry bulk commodities Trading Business, International Trade, Coal Industry, or Logistics field will be an asset.
- Network especially among cement producers and suppliers will be an asset
- Knowledge of international banking, commercial procedures, general knowledge of dry bulk shipping, Incoterms,
- Excellent command of Spanish and English is essential
- Self-motivated professional, team player, excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of being dynamic, goal-oriented, highly flexible, and hardworking
- Able to handle stress with full dedication to work in a challenging, multinational, complex, and fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Willingness for extensive overseas travel and international mobility
- Strong analytical skills
- Good PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ERP-based systems JD Edwards, SAP or Oracle)
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to record consumption, deliveries, and forecasts.
- Working with our shipping team, documentation team, and suppliers to secure logistics and vessels for deliveries.
- Following up on the contractual obligations for HCT and for supplier satisfaction,
- To fulfill objectives of the company in relation to strategic decisions, profit maximization, market share in international trading
- To suggest and develop the terminal projects to fulfill the decision for strategic or profit-oriented presence
- Coordination with other sales offices in Europe, Dubai, Singapore, etc.
- To forecast for purchase volumes in order to make sound budgeting and planning for the designated trading area
- Finding new business opportunities
- Researching and processing customs & trade data
- Involvement in projections of trade flow
We thank all applicants for their interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.